Health & Beauty
We cover several different areas in this broad industry. From cosmetics to over the counter medicines. We tend to be working with the larger corporates as breaking in to these markets is an expensive business in terms of R&D.
That said there are several new and exciting brands making good head way as consumer demand for smaller brands gains traction
We cover Sales, Category and Marketing from Exec to Director level
In all cases we cover traditional retail and online.
Area Manager-Luxury Beauty- Ireland
Fast Growing Luxury Beauty Business
Fast Paced, exciting and fun
Our client is a leading French pharmacy skincare brand that is setting up its Ireland subsidiary and is looking for Area Managers (sell-in and sell-out) to join them in this new milestone for the brand.
You will be reporting to the Ireland Operations Manager and acting as a brand ambassador. You will be responsible for turnover development of pharmacies and chains in your area, sell-in and sell-out, including existing customers and new door openings.
– Ensure a regular follow up of the customers and build strong relationship with them.
– Negotiate commercial conditions, in agreement with company policies.
– Negotiate brand shelf space and second site visibility in-store.
– Implementation of marketing plans to boost sell-out: new launches, promotions, merchandising, testers and samples.
– Training of POS team in-store and incentives to motivate them
– Organize in-store animations & events to interact with customers directly
– Following up on competitor activity and category performance
– Attend sales meetings organised by Dublin office
– At least 2 years in a similar role ideally within the beauty sector
– Fluent in English
– Proven negotiation and influencing skills
– Ability to deliver training
– Strong communication skills both verbal and written
– Proven capacity to build relationships with teams
– Driving license
– Competent IT skills (MS Office, Word, Excel)
Senior Brand Manager- Health and Beauty-Thames Valley
Fast Growing Health and Beauty Business
Our client has a fantastic culture that is; positive, fast moving at the same time giving autonomy within a great team ethos that offers a broad range of opportunities to grow and develop your career
Reporting to the UK Sales & Marketing Director, the Senior/Brand Manager is focused on driving growth by leading the long-term brand strategy, developing annual business plans and driving in-market execution. From time to time you will work with International colleagues to support growth in overseas markets.
The Senior/Brand Manager will lead the development of overall category strategies – initially in the Oral Care category – and is expected to drive the growth of their assigned brands through relentless in-market execution.
The Senior/Brand Manager will contribute to the P&L for assigned brands by driving top line and managing the bottom line and marketing spends.
- Develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans for assigned brands, including media strategy, and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget
- Initiate and manage market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long term brand growth
- Lead the development of brand guidelines, copy strategy, and ensure adaptation for other regions to ensure a consistency
- NPD/EPD pipeline: analyze consumer insights, create concepts and test them with consumers, maximize profit and optimize existing range via continuous improvement
- Create compelling presentations and assist with ‘sell-in’ to the trade
- Assist leadership on influencing global brand strategy and best practice sharing with countries
- Category analysis, including financials, market shares and competitive information
- Key point of contact between internal and external teams e.g. manufacturing, R&D, regulatory, design internal and external agencies
- Generate, propose and lead initiatives regarding digital marketing and e-tailing activities based on thorough understanding of best practice as well as consumer and market understanding
- Manage SEO and SEM for assigned brands
- Manage the development of marketing material for digital/social activation including brand websites, Facebook, Instagram and other targeted platforms
- Increase traffic to and leverage data from brand websites
- Prepare regular reporting on the digital/social monitoring and media performance
- Active support in creation of UK 5yr Plan
- Strong understanding of brand equities
- Present initiatives and plans in front of senior colleagues, R&D, supply and other support functions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing in FMCG – a mix of Sales/Trade Marketing and Marketing is preferred
- Oral Care category experience is preferred but is not essential
- Educated to minimum bachelor’s degree level in a business-related subject
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of P&L
- Solid understanding of trade, channel & business mix in the UK
- Understanding of 360 activations – on-ground activity and media amplification (especially digital)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Media planning, deployment & campaign monitoring, delivery
- Excellent Digital media capability- understanding of Digital media landscape
National Account Manager-Grocery or High Street
Global FMCG business
Fast moving, positive, friendly
National Account Management of Top 4 accounts or High Street equivalent
Competitive salary and bonus